My goals for this year.
1. Pay more attention to my wife.
2. Travel a lot.
3. We can use a few smaller things like a
4. Stash some more Euro's. Say E400 or so.
6. Stash at least a half an ounce of gold and 40 ounces of silver. If things go well 1.5 times that could be possible but this is a minimum.
7. Continue to not make stupid choices.
+I do not have any direct goals when it comes to saving money aside from those above. Depending on how Wifey's job goes (how many hours she gets) saving for the much needed reliable car might take 2-3 months or as much as 8 months. If the car gets purchased earlier we will be able to save more, in part because it means we would be making more.
This one got replaced by brewing some beer.
Preparedness Stuff :
12. Buy a full case of .223
13. Half cases each of 7.62x39, 9mm and just maybe .38. Full ones if I am feeling rich.
14. Glock 9mm mags. At least 10 and ideally closer to 20.
15. Some M1a mags. At least 10 and ideally closer to 20.
16. A few more spare parts and at least one AR15 full bolt carrier group.
17. Get a pressure canning setup and can something. In reality we will almost certainly can more than one thing but it is a very clear is you is or is you ain't goal all the same.
And Just To Get To An Even 20......
19. Get a subscription to Backwoods Home Magazine and otherwise work on my self sufficiency/ preparedness library.
20. Join a gun rights organization.
I would say my goals start at the top in terms of priority and work more or less downward from there. I put more small stuff on here than last time. I tried to outline everything I would like to purchase which costs over a couple hundred bucks. That is mostly because I am trying to purchase stuff in a more dispassionate manner and plan ahead.
TOR adds: Wifey pointed out I started with more than 20 resolutions because I doubled up on number 12.