Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Blahness

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. Today I am somewhat frustrated that weight loss has been stalled for a week or so. Of course it is my fault. Guess I am still trying to figure out my not early 20's anymore metabolism. I think lack of consistency has been the issue. Being good 5 days a week isn't enough any more. Decreasing the frequency and degree of 'cheat days' should be the answer.

Maybe I am a bit tired or something. Going to hit the hay early tonight. On the plus side Project AR Upgrade shipped and about to escape the life of not being owned by me. Also the first real week back at the gym is going surprisingly well and it is going to be Friday tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good Friday and tomorrow I will be less of a whiner.

3 comments:

irontomflint said...

On that diet; Try cutting or breaking all of your food stuffs in half and vigorously shaking them before eating. Theoretically, this should remove a large portion of the calories before being eaten.
NOTE: This does not work on beer or chocolate-don't ask how I know :(

Archer Garrett said...

How do you break a tub of ice cream in half?

Monsoon Matriarch said...

Oddly, I found that when I hit a plateau breaking the diet for a day got me unstuck. It was like telling my body that the famine was over. Seemed like I needed to do it about once every 4 to 6 weeks. The nexy day I'd have dropped 4 lbs.

Popular Posts