Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Gut is Telling Me

1) Store food. Lots and lots of food.

2) Develop skills to do things for myself and to trade with others.

3) Fill in the little holes in our systems. This ranges from a $40 sling that makes a $1,000 gun functional to yeast that will help turn flour into bread or little pieces of kit to make rough living more comfortable.

4) Address deficiencies in my weapons handling/ defensive/ tactical training.

5) Get into the best shape of my life.

I don't know what any of it means or where it came from though most of it makes sense.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I just went and fed my sourdough starter!

Max said...

Don't forget your dog food!

Craig Cavanaugh said...

Your gut is telling you right.

Anonymous said...

1a) And have ways to cook that food for a long, long time.

Every time in life all hell has broken loose, that little voice was going a mile a minute. Listen to your caveman brain. We're here because it works.

Regards,
-Aesop

Anonymous said...

word.

grasshoppa

Anonymous said...

I savоr, result іn I found just what I was looking for.
You hаve enԁеd my four dаy lоng hunt!
God Blеsѕ уou man. Have a gгeat daу.
Βуe
my web page: keepfitandhealthy.overblog.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind stating ωhіch blog platfοrm yοu're using? I'm рlanning to
start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοr something cоmpletely unique.
P.S Mу apοlogies fοr getting off-tοрic but
I hаd to ask!
My web page ; Health Net

Popular Posts