Monday, January 28, 2013

EDC Contest Entry #22 CF

Hey Folks, I am pleased to bring another entry for our EDC Contest. First we will quickly recap what is going on. The broad strokes are this. I want to share and discuss the stuff we carry around every day AKA EDC. Taking pictures of our stuff and talking about it is my goal.

The prizes will be as follows:
1st Place: 3 Sport Berkey Water Bottles donated by LPC Survival ($69 value)
2nd Place: 1 Blackhawk Holster donated by LuckyGunner.com ($50 value)
3rd Place:  1 Snare-Vival-Trap cough garote cough donated by Camping Survival ($17 value)

Wildcard: This one goes to whoever I want to give it to for whatever reason I feel like. It will be a grab bag donated by yours truly. The exact makeup is TBD depending on what I have lying around  and may include books, gear, medical stuff or even a couple silver dimes. ($30+  value)

Check out the details and my example post here. 

 Onto Entry #22

So this is my everyday carry to do this I just dumped everything out of my pocket that I had on today it starts with my 1 inch sturdy leather belt with solid metal belt buckle the buckle actually is 2 pieces when you take out the center it becomes a reflecting mirror after that in my boot I always carry a 4 and a half inch folding knife don't really use it but for some reason I always have it in my pocket I carry a 3 inch work nice I probably use this 10 times hey day of course my wallet is always with me but I just took out most of the good stuff Band Aids mini memory card Micro snare wire and of course there's usually cash after that I always have my iwb holster with my Taurus 40 I always carry 1 extra clip in leather mag holder I only carry 1 if I need more than that then I probably should not be there on my key ring I have my Stryker and around my neck I always wear my cross which is special it is made with 6 2inch nails and 5 foot  wire I usually have more around me but this is what I know I leave the house with every time


 -End-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he brings an extra magazine to load his "CLIP" into.

Ryan said...

7:38, Does it really matter. Personally I am far more concerned with how folks think and can use weapons than the terminology they use. If Chris Costa started calling magazines 'bullet thingies' would he all of a sudden cease to be a great shooter and instructor?

Anonymous said...

We all rightly find fault when the press refers to Glocks as "service revolvers" and any semiauto rifle as an "AK47". Using incorrect terminology betrays the speaker as misinformed. I know a lot of gun-people take issue at being corrected so if you want to call a magazine a "clip", feel free to do so but don't be so offended when other well-meaning people try to point out your error.

Anonymous said...

Well I was just wondering why everyone is so set on terminology used instead of the information being learned. is your post up for us to look at ? at least this person took the time to do it...weather he calls it a clip or a magazine I would not want to be on the other side of his gun

Popular Posts